Quincy Youth Soccer's U6 First Kicks program will kickoff
Saturday, April 25th at O'Neil Field in Quincy.
O'Neil soccer field is located at 86 Hollis Ave in North Quincy, directly behind Atlantic Middle school. On site and street parking is available. Below are a few very important details about the program and opening day.
First Week Information:
*This week only (4/25) we ask that you arrive at 8:30 to check-in & pick up team jersey.
Go directly to your check in table; they are clearly marked for the 2 age groups.
We thank you in advance for your patience during the check in process.
* The U6 First kicks program is separated by age and into two divisions.
- The We Got Soccer division is for players born between 8/1/08-7/31/09.
- The Dunkin Donuts division is for players born between 8/1/09-7/31/10.
Regular Weekly Schedule:
* The weekly session begins at 9am each week and ends at 10am.
Arrive at least 15 minutes early each week so the program can begin on time.
* Every player should come dressed to play with sneakers or soccer specific cleats (no baseball/football cleats), proper soccer socks and shin pads. Comfortable clothes should always be worn, including shorts or comfortable pants.
**Players are required to wear shin pads at all sessions
* Bring a water bottle clearly marked with your child's name on it each week.
* Please help us by clearing all trash from the field at the end of each session.
* DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT THE U6 First kicks program. This will be strictly enforced. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this.
The focus of the U6 First kicks program is the individual development of each player. The first half of each session will focus on ball mastery. The second half of each session will be a small sided game in which players will be encouraged to use the ball skills they have learned during the session.
Age eligibility guidelines
Use the information in this listing to help you determine what programs your child(ren) is eligible for:
U6 (Under 6): Born between 8/1/08' to 7/31/10